Saturday, October 1, 2016

Why this baby?

There has never been a day I looked at her and wonder why, why this girl?  Do you have any idea what it feels like to see this girl with so much love for life to be blind? When she has so much zest for walks, even when she can see nothing, she still loves her walks. She never passed up the chance to be out of the house and running. Even if it is to be smuggled out to the mall in my bag, or the nearby park or even to the wet market. She will stick out her nose and smell the different smell, she would literally look around as if she can still see. She would bark at people, look at people in the eyes and literally looked into their soul. 

There has been an immense number of people who would stop and ask how old is this baby. Everybody is surprised that she is 12 years old, almost 13. She looks like a puppy and everyone said, how lucky and blessed she is to have a Mommy like me. I am blessed to have this girl to teach me about so many things about life.

Wondering if it would make me feel better if she isn't so active. If she is a laid back girl, you know, just loving to stay home and sleep, eat and sleep. Then maybe she wouldn't need to see that much. Looking at her, then I realised that this is what the universe is trying to teach me. That you don't need to be able to see to love, that you don't have to see to know and that most of the things in life, is felt and not seen. That you can still love whole-heartedly, have the faith if you see them all through your heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this baby?

There has never been a day I looked at her and wonder why, why this girl?  Do you have any idea what it feels like to see this girl with so...